Friday, February 20, 2009

Molly's Mitts




These fabulous and cozy mitts were hand spun, dyed, and knitted by my most excellent friend Bridgett. She has her designs in Vogue Knitting, among other places, and she is a brilliant designer. She designs the most exciting shawl patterns. Bridgett is from Bavaria and has the coolest accent!
You can buy the pattern for these mitts to make them yourself for $6. OR you can have Bridgett make you a pair of your very own, handspun, dyed your favorite color, for only $40. Lucky you! And lucky me to have my own pair in green. Contact her through her web site which I have a link to on the right, RamblingDesigns.

If you live in the Pacific NorthWest you may get a chance to take one of her classes. I will be posting about that as soon as she has a new one coming up!

No comments: